What is court marriage? This is a question frequently asked by the couples who want to do Nikah in Court?
Court marriage is an official wedlock in between a man and a woman whereby they become life partners solemnized in front of the Magistrate or Nikah Registrar.
The West Pakistan rules under Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961 is clear that anyone can get married to opposite sex at his or her opposite-sexThe courts in Pakistan are bound to safeguard those individuals’ marriage rights who have being adult done marriage or want to get their marriage under the law.
It is seen that when a couple wants or applies to get court marriage they have undergone tremendous with mental stress because of many social reactions and behaviors which we usually observe today’s world. The Couples who decide to walk through legal channels to get united are also lacked the right information about court marriage in Pakistan.
Court Marriage Procedure in Pakistan:
Constitution of Pakistan provides the right of liberty to choose someone to marry with. The court marriage procedure in Pakistan is very simple which you need to complete by fulfilling a few requirements that are:
- Age of marriage according to Islam is the age of puberty. And as per Law, the age of marriage is the age of majority that is 18 years.
- Marriage in Pakistan is always done with the opposite sex. Lesbian or Homosexual marriage in Pakistan is a punishable offense.
- Wedding couple should have free consent to do Nikah.
- Required Documents for Court Marriage in Pakistan:
- Marriage couple must have valid NIC or Passport or can produce Matriculation certificate or Form ‘B’ in case of non-availability of NIC or Passport.
- In the event, if one partner is foreigner then Passport must be provided.
- There should be two marriage witnesses.
- Bride and groom 4 + 4 passport size photographs for each.
- Free will affidavit from bride’s side
- In case of Second marriage by the bride, valid Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of the deceased husband.
- In case of Second marriage by groom valid permission from the first wife or Arbitration Council.
After wedding / civil marriage, we process the nikahnama for its registration and NADRA Marriage Certificate issues from the Union Council. We also provide translation service in required languages.
To get our services for civil marriage, you may call us to discuss your matter with confidence. We never reveal your personal information with anyone at any stage. We maintain the record of our clients confidential. You can trust our ability to help you in the most effective ways. We also offer legal help for online marriage in Pakistan and worldwide. We provide best legal service with nominal cost-effective for civil marriage in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Remember there are no specific court marriage fees in Pakistan. Your expenses depend on the required services and expertise of a seasoned lawyer including your current location and a postal address where you want to send your marriage documents after registration. Court marriage certificate issued after this due process is a strong evidence to prove the marriage.
So if you have any question about Court Marriage or you wish to get a solution for your Child Custody Rules in Pakistan do not hesitate to call Advocate Shoaib at 0092-300 2151 013 and if you are calling from abroad you can also Whats App our law firm on the same number which will be replied by the best lawyer Advocate Ch Shoaib himself.